@LEADSleaders great day! Lots of sharing!
Blog - Unlimited Potential
6 Ways to use the LEADS in a Caring Environment framework that won't break the bank
It can be overwhelming to adopt a new framework for leadership for the entire organization. Here are 6 easy ways to use the LEADS framework for learning in your organization that won’t break the bank.
- Start a journal club - there are hundreds of articles in the framework to pick from. Great food for thought.
- Use it as your project planning framework – start with what you want to achieve (A), discuss what you need to change (S), how the team will work together (E), how to collaborate with other departments and organizations (D) and what will change within the bigger picture (S)
- Join the LEADS LinkedIn discussion group (Leads in a Caring Environment)
- Start a peer coaching group – pick a different capability each week. There will be enough material for at least 20 weeks
- Use it to plan your staff meeting
- Highlight a story that demonstrates a LEADS capability in your newsletter. It is a great way to foster the desired skill or behaviour and to acknowledge someone’s contribution.
There are many other ways to use the framework. Share your ideas here!
For more information on the LEADS in a Caring Environment booklets, please visit: http://www.leadersforlife.ca/leads-booklets